KLIM Carlsbad Pant Cool Grey
The Carlsbad Pant has been redesigned, built to an even higher standard from the chassis of the proven, highly mobile predecessor. Engineered for excellent mobility and comfort when riding, the Carlsbad features dramatically improved core and arm ventilation, greater abrasion resistance, more refined storage options and improved impact protection. This is the light and fast, waterproof solution for hard-charging adventure riders.
• GORE-TEX PERFORMANCE SHELL
• GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY
• 630D CORDURA® TWISTED YARN OVERLAYS IN ABRASION ZONES
• FPL400 MAIN CHASSIS FABRIC SAME AS BADLANDS PRO
• 3M™ SCOTCHLITE™ C790 CARBON BLACK REFLECTIVE MATERIAL
• BIOMOTION RECOGNITION
• GOAT LEATHER ON INSIDE OF KNEES FOR GRIP/PROTECTION
• CORDURA® INSIDE KNEE AND CUFF FOR WEAR RESISTANCE
• YKK® ZIPPERS
• CE AA RATING CERTIFIED TO EN 17092-3
• D3O® CE LEVEL 2 LP2 PRO ADJUSTABLE KNEE/HIP ARMOR
• REMOVABLE ARMOR PADS
• KLIMATEK™ COOLING MESH IN ARMOR PAD POCKETS
• 2 THIGH INTAKE VENTS
• 2 THIGH EXHAUST VENTS
• 2 BILLOWED THIGH CARGO POCKETS
• MOISTURE-WICKING ANTIMICROBIAL POLYGIENE® ANTI-ODOR LINER
• CUFF DESIGN ALLOWS PANT TO OPEN FOR BOOT AND KNEE GUARD ADJUSTMENT
• ZIPPER/SNAP ADJUSTABLE CUFF
• 2 QUICK-ADJUST WAIST STRAPS
• JACKET-PANT ZIP CONNECTION
• FITS OVER OFF-ROAD BOOTS
• WATERPROOF FLY ZIPPER GUSSET
• RIDER POSITION ARTICULATION
• GLOVE-FRIENDLY ZIPPER PULLS
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping on orders over £100.
Items will be dispatched next working day via Royal Mail or DPD.
Please contact Woodrow's if there are any issues with your product and we will be happy to help.
PRICE MATCH FORM
If you want to return an item withing the first 30 days, we will be happy to offer a full refund, no questions asked, as long as the product is still in new condition.
Can't find what you're looking for?
If you are looking for something specific, a different colour or size, or something else from the brands we do, just give us a call or message and we will do our best to help you get what you need